Professional Raster to Vector Conversion
WinTopo Pro is a high quality raster to vector conversion tool.
WinTopo Pro converts images from scanners and other digital sources into vector data suitable for CAD, GIS and CNC systems.
You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data.
Any image which is stored in TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG or BMP format can be processed by WinTopo Pro into DXF and other vector file formats.
WinTopo Pro builds upon the powerful WinTopo Freeware by including many additional image processing tools, as well as more advanced vectorisation algorithms and options.
This highly professional product is the software of choice of major industries worldwide. Our customers include NASA , Microsoft, MIT, British Telecom, BAE Systems, Motorola, EDS, and many branches of the US Department of Defence.
We believe that you should decide for yourself by trying it out on your own computer. So please do download and install the software.
You can use all the functions and options, excepting that you need a license to save the full result (a sample of the vector result can be saved in non-licensed mode).
WinTopo Pro is priced to be affordable. However, it is a high quality product which produces high quality results.
What you get for £200, or about $320 US, ¥40000 Japan, €290 Euro
- One Touch Vectorisation, fully automated for ease of use.
- Many fine-tuning options for the experienced user.
- Based on established research findings on raster vectorisation. Both Zhang-Suen and Stentiford methods, as well as the Canny method of edge detection.
- Enhanced with the very latest research findings to give you the best possible results.
- Arc recognition. Smooth arcs are fitted to the curved parts of the image.
- WinTopo Pro vectorises colour images into colour CAD drawings. You won't find this feature in other systems!
- Powerful Georeference feature ensures that your vectors will be scaled, rotated, translated and deskewed to the correct coordinates ready for your CAD/GIS/CNC system.
- Digitising and Vector Editing.
- You can assign Levels to the vectors ready for output to a 3D CAD/GIS system.
- Many image pre-processing functions to help you get the best from your images.
- A very fast and efficient system. Process large images in minutes or seconds.
- An integrated and comprehensive Help facility.
- Support is included in the license purchase price. Experts across the globe are ready to assist you 24 hours a day.
- Click here to see all the features.
To give you some idea of the efficiency of WinTopo Pro, the typical time taken to convert an A0 size (36 by 48 inches) image scanned at 100 DPI, and output to a DXF file, on a 400MHz PC, is about 1 minute. On a modern 2GHz machine it just takes seconds.
WinTopo is already in use in 10000's of installations worldwide. These are just some of the applications:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Electrical Engineering
- Model making
- CNC cutting
- Digital imaging
- and many many more...